LOVED this. I think Leah and Zoey would be great friends in their matching pink ballerina outfits :)
This is so cute! Leah looks like she's having so much fun.
Oh My Goodness!!!!! I cannot wait! Well really I can, and as anti-dance as I am, this is just too stinkin cute! I do however think that Miss Leah needs herself a tutu, what the heck mom??? I'm making one for Allie, I'll make one for Leah too ;)
LOVED this. I think Leah and Zoey would be great friends in their matching pink ballerina outfits :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Leah looks like she's having so much fun.
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness!!!!! I cannot wait! Well really I can, and as anti-dance as I am, this is just too stinkin cute! I do however think that Miss Leah needs herself a tutu, what the heck mom??? I'm making one for Allie, I'll make one for Leah too ;)
ReplyDelete